Musa Danjuma is a Nigerian lawyer and younger brother to the former Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma.
He was married to a popular Nigerian actress, Caroline Ekanem and the union was blessed with three children. The couple, however, are divorced now.
Danjuma is the Executive Chairman of Nigeria America Line Limited and Cornet Shipping Agencies Nigeria Limited, and also a Non-Executive Director of Berger Paints Nigeria Plc.
In this article, we\’d be seeing Musa Danjuma\’s biography and other amazing information about him, from his personal life to his net worth and even more. Stay tuned in as we proceed.
Musa Danjuma Biography and Lifestyle
- Early life: Musa Danjuma was born on the 4th of November, 1954 in Takum, Taraba State (formally Gongola), Nigeria to Kuru Danjuma and Rufkatu Asibi. His father was a hardworking peasant whose ancestors were all highly respected members of the community. Kuru Danjuma was a farmer who also traded in metal parts for farming implements and tools.
- Family and personal life: Musa Danjuma is the younger brother to the retired Nigerian army lieutenant general, Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. He (Theophilus Danjuma) was Chief of Army Staff from July 1975 to October 1978. He also served as the Minister of Defence under President Olusegun Obasanjo\’s administration.
Musa was married to a popular actress, Caroline Hutchings, and the union was blessed with two children, two sons, and a daughter. They divorced in 2016.
His first wife, Dr. Nkiru Nzegwu-Musa passed away at age 57 after suffering kidney disease. She was a poet, an author, and a lawyer. The couple had four children together; Saratu, Asibi, Jenifer, and Jessica.
- Education: He holds an LL.B. and BL degrees, having completed his legal education at the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. Following that, he attended the Nigerian Law School in Lagos, after which he was called to the bar.
- Career: Danjuma has established a successful career as a knowledgeable attorney, gaining extensive experience in various organizations. Notably, he worked as a legal counsel at the Federal Ministry of Justice of Nigeria in Lagos. His professional track record reflects his expertise and dedication to the field of law.
- Business career and net worth: According to naijalebrity.com, Musa Danjuma has an estimated net worth of $10 million. He makes his money from working as a lawyer, plus a variety of ventures in real estate, oil, shipping, and trade industries, amongst others.
He primarily derives his money from his work as a lawyer and a variety of ventures in the oil, shipping, trade, real estate, and electrical instrumentation industries.
He is the Executive Chairman of Nigeria America Line Limited and Cornet Shipping Agencies Nigeria Limited, and also a Non-Executive Director of Berger Paints Nigeria Plc.
What do you think?