Chef Damilola Adeparusi is a Nigerian chef who is attempting to break the Guinness World Record for the longest hours spent in a cooking marathon by an individual.
She began her cookathon on June 9, 2023, and as of today, she has been cooking for over 30 hours. Her goal is to cook for 120 hours, which would break the current record of 100 hours set by Chef Hilda Baci in May 2023.
Chef Dammy is motivated to break the Guinness World Record for several reasons. She wants to inspire other young people to pursue their dreams, and she wants to show the world that Nigerian chefs are capable of great things. She is also hoping to raise money for charity with her cookathon.
Chef Dammy is a determined and ambitious chef. She is well-trained and experienced, and she is passionate about her work. She is confident that she can break the Guinness World Record, and she is excited to inspire others with her achievement.
Chef Dammy Biography – Facts You\’d Love To Know
In this article, we\’d be seeing Chef Dammy\’s biography and some amazing facts you\’d love to know about her:
- Damilola Adeparusi, popularly known as Chef Dammy is a chef, poet, songwriter, and editor.
- She is a graduate of the Nigerian Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism.
- She is currently studying Mass Communications at the prestigious Federal University of Oye Ekiti. She\’s in her 300-level.
- Chef Dammy\’s goal is to cook for 120 hours, which would break the current record of 100 hours set by Chef Hilda Baci in May 2023. She began her cookathon on June 9, 2023, and is expected to run till Tuesday, 13th June. The cook-a-thon is happening at FUOYE-JUPEB road, Oye Ekiti
- She is a devoted Christain and represents a church, Spirit Word Global Mission, in the cook-a-thon.
Chef Damilola Adeparusi is an inspiring young woman who is determined to break the Guinness World Record for the longest hours spent in a cooking marathon by an individual. She is a talented chef with a strong work ethic, and she is well-supported by her family, friends, and community. I am rooting for her to succeed!
You can follow Chef Damilola Adeparusi\’s progress on Instagram and Twitter. Her username is @chefdammy_ for Instagram and @dammypass for Twitter.