Who is Mitch Raycroft? You may have heard of him as the author of several books about poker, such as “Phil ‘Tiger Woods of Poker’ Ivey” and “Superstars of Poker: Texas Hold’em”. But what else do you know about this writer and poker enthusiast? Here are five facts that you may find interesting:
– Mitch Raycroft is a Canadian who lives in Toronto, Ontario. He has a degree in journalism from Ryerson University and has worked as a reporter, editor, and freelance writer for various publications.
– Mitch Raycroft is an avid poker player who has competed in several tournaments, both online and live. He has also written articles and blogs about poker strategy, tips, and news for various websites and magazines.
– Mitch Raycroft is a fan of Phil Ivey, one of the most successful and famous poker players in the world. He has interviewed Ivey several times and has written a biography of him, which was published in 2007. The book covers Ivey’s life, career, achievements, and challenges in the poker world.
– Mitch Raycroft is also interested in other forms of gambling, such as sports betting, blackjack, and roulette. He has written books and guides on how to play and win at these games, as well as the history and psychology of gambling.
– Mitch Raycroft is married and has two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading, and watching movies. He is also a fan of hockey, baseball, and golf.
These are some of the facts that you may not have known about Mitch Raycroft. If you want to learn more about him and his work, you can check out his website or follow him on social media. You can also read his books or articles if you want to improve your poker skills or learn more about the game.