Investment in online platforms can be rewarding, and also frustrating if you don’t do it right.
As the internet gets more popular, more legitimate and of course, fraudulent platforms are emerging, with promises of helping investors duplicate their money.
Important: If you are looking to create a website like Primeshares.net, reach out to us by clicking here now.
With so many investment platforms available in the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one that meets your investment goals and preferences. In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive review of the Primeshares platform, including its features, fees, and overall user experience.
URL: https://www.primeshares.net (current URL https://psskills.net)
Registrar: Whogohost Limited
Registered On: 2023-03-04
Activities: Affiliate marketing, share trading, publishing and resale
Country: Available in Ghana and Nigeria
Registration fee: ₦4,000 (113 Cedis for Ghanaians)
Referral bonus: ₦3,200 (first level spillover ₦300 while the second spillover ₦100)
Minimum withdrawal: For referral, it’s $10 (₦5,000) while for non-referral it’s $40 (₦20,000)
Payment method: Bank transfer (via coupons)
Is referral compulsory: No, but it helps you make more money
What is primeshares.net
Primeshares is an online investment platform that claims to pay its users for different activities, ranging from share trading to publishing and of course affiliate marketing.
As a Primeshares user, you’ll earn a daily income of ₦500 (₦15,000 monthly) for sharing posts. In addition to this, new users receive a welcome bonus of ₦2,500.
According to the website, Primeshare works in three basic systems:
- Primshares affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a marketing strategy where a business rewards its affiliates for every visitor, customer, or sale that they refer to the business’s website. In the Primeshares affiliate marketing system, the referral bonus for each person is $6.4 (this also includes a first-level spillover of $0.60 and a second spillover of $0.2.
Also, you can earn referral bonuses whenever your downlines purchase new shares. So, you don’t just earn for referring your friends, but also when they purchase shares.
- Primeshares shares trading: The primeshares stock market offers six categories of volatile shares that are directly accessible from the user’s dashboard to every regular affiliate user. Users can monitor the daily growth or decline in the value of these shares. These shares can either give a + or – ranging from 5-15% monthly.
The names of the shares are announced monthly and made available for sale for those interested to key in.Primeshares acts as an intermediary to the foreign stock exchange market, buying a limited number of shares to resell to its shareholders. The shareholders receive the exact interest rates at the end of the specified period. These shares are available in two monthly batches and are valued at $50, $100, and $200. Additionally, you can withdraw referral bonuses earned from purchases made by your direct downlines at any time.
- Ebook publishing/resale: Just like Expertnaire, digital book (ebook) publishers can get their books published to a whole variety of Primeshares users. How it works is that authors publish their books, which in turn, gets promoted by other users who’d earn commissions of 70% for successful sales. The ebook others on the other hand get to earn 20%, while the remaining 10% goes to Primeshares…amazing, right?
Kindly note that to upload an ebook, an author needs to have earned at least $100 from the referral system.
Primeshares Referral System
I’ve already explained this above, but I need to make it clearer. Primeshares Investment pays its users referral bonuses for telling their friends about the platform. The system is very simple and straightforward, when someone signs up with your referral link, you automatically earn a referral bonus of ₦3,200 ($6.4).
It doesn’t end there, they also pay you when your referrals refer their friends.
To explain better:
- Primeshares referral bonus is ₦3,200
- The indirect referral is ₦300 (when a person whom you referred goes on to refer another individual)
- The second indirect referral is ₦100 (when another individual is signed up by your second-level downline)
In addition, you can earn referral bonuses whenever your downlines purchase new shares.
Referral commissions for your downlines who buy shares:
- Purchases of shares valued at $50: 5% of shares worth referral bonus
- Purchases of shares valued at $100: $3 of shares worth referral bonus
- Purchases of shares valued at $200: $1 of shares worth referral bonus
NOTE: The bonuses can be withdrawn at any time.
Primeshares Registration | How To Join Primeshares
Joining Primeshares is very easy and costs only ₦4,000. According to the website, new users get a welcome bonus of ₦2,500 for just signing up. The registration fee is to be paid through any of the trusted coupon dealers listed on the website.
If you have issues choosing a trusted coupon dealer, you can feel free to contact us via our contact page and we’ll guide you on how to do it or help you out with it.
To log in, simply enter your email and password. If at any point you forget our password, you can do reset it wth your email.
How To Earn On Primeshares
I’ve already explained these above, but I need to present a summary to make it easier. Below are some ways you can make money on Primeshares:
- The first and most important way of earning is by sharing daily posts
- You can earn by referring your friends
- You can make money by investing shares
- You can make money by uploading your ebooks
- You can also make money by selling ebooks as an affiliate
Is Primeshares Scam or Legit?
So far, I’ve not had any reasons to call Primeshares a scam, but then, I always advise you to do your own research before investing in new platforms, and also, invest what you can afford to lose.
The owner has so far, hidden his information online and even hidden his information on Whois. Also, I can’t find any evidence that the business has been registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC). These are red flags that shouldn’t be ignored when making delicate financial decisions.
Also, we don’t seem to find any information about them online, as they do not have a verified handle on any of the popular social media platforms.
I also say it again, only invest what you can afford to lose. Whether while registering, or investing in shares.
How to cashout/withdraw on Primeshares
Withdrawal of referral bonuses on Primeshares is twice weekly (Mondays and Thursdays) while non-referral/PS trends earnings are withdrawn on every 2nd of the month. Withdrawal time is from 10 am to 12 pm.
The minimum withdrawal for referral earnings is $10 (₦5,000) while for non-referral it is $40 (20,000 points).
To cashout on Primeshares follow the steps below:
- On your Primeshares dashboard, tap on the ‘Cashout’ button
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Enter your bank details
- Click on ‘submit’
Wait for 24 hours to receive your money.
I hope with this article, you’d be able to make wiser financial decisions. We tried our best in writing this article based on the information available online at present and it could be updated in the future.
What do you think of Primeshares? Have you invested? Have you gotten paid? Kindly drop us a comment below and don’t forget to share.